ADA Design Group provides highly trained team members who keep up with design changes, identify material, fabrication and labor costs and provide accurate paperwork on a timely basis. As these staff members focus only on Change Management for your project, they ensure that you track and collect for extra work and change orders. Our staff can:
• Augment our clients’ resources
• Provide a complete outsourced estimation solution
• Provide updates to models
• Manually estimate changes when drawings are revised or new addendums are released.
Furthermore, we provide services for almost every building item:
• Structural and miscellaneous steel
• Rebar or steel reinforcement
• Concrete volume, CMU or concrete masonry units
• Grout, doors and windows
• Wood or other framing materials
• Surface area of floors or walls
We provide these services by executing Manual Take Offs from design drawings and specification documents or by building 3D BIM models with accurate, identifiable building elements.
Ultimately, our Change Management services enable our clients to get paid more consistently and with less difficulty for extra work and change orders.